Monday, April 02, 2007

and they think it's all over...

ok so it's not quite over, but very nearly! today I spent the day buying stuff for revision, and then planning my revision! (have yet to start the actual revision!!!) I do enjoy planning revision so much more than actually doing it, especially as my new brightly coloured notebook will look so much more exciting with nothing in, than with my attempt to revise and understand what I'm supposed to have learnt this year!

Iolanthe went really well. All the costumes looked really good, and everyone who came to see it said how good it was! however, I have to say I'm missing the rather manic lifestyle more than I thought I would! I'm not used to having so much free time!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kind of missed this post when you made it. Anyway a very belated "do some work". Hopefully see you soon.

Tom.

July 10, 2007 8:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home