Wednesday, May 10, 2006

a beautiful evening

having been stuck inside all day I desided this evening that inorder to do any more work I needed to go for a walk, much to the amusment of my housemates!
so I walked to sit by the River Thames. It was so quiet and peacefull. made such a change to being inside!
However, the work i took didn't get done, the book was much more interesting (compleatly unwork related, but never mind)
I'm now back, having got a bit cold, and desiding I should be back before it got dark, slight downside is I have really wet trousers having walked through so very long, apparently wet grass on my way back!

3 Comments:

Blogger girl said...

wheres the thames in relation to here? I live by it in London, but you couldnt have walked all the way to London, so where is it?

May 11, 2006 10:57 pm  
Blogger Rachael said...

ah well... you have to get to the M25 roundabout, then turn left towards runnymead, just keep walking along that road, its on the right, you can't really miss it!!!

May 12, 2006 8:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think we thought you going for a walk was funny, just that you were taking work with you! It's classic revision technique all the same ;-)

May 12, 2006 4:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home