Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Rain

this morning I had to take a trip onto campus. When I set out the weather was cloudy, but there was no evidence of rain. I arrived on campus and locked up my bike, and went to see my tutor. As I went into the geography department there was a rather loud clap of thunder. As I prepared to leave the geography building 10 min later, the rain began to fall. Now this rain storm was no normal rain storm!! So I put on my 'pack-a-mack' (I had desided that just in case it rained I should have a small coat!) and stepped outside. Within 30 seconds I was drenched. so I desided to cycle home anyway. When I got home I was able to wring out my trousers, and empty my shoes of water, they are now sat in the airing cuboard trying to dry before I have to go out this evening!

1 Comments:

Blogger t said...

Rach, you should have got a photo!

October 30, 2006 1:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home